top of page

Help With Donations

We will send 75% of donations towards charity organizations and the other 25% helps us to save up for an eventual Storefront of some kind.

  • Since we are an newly formed business we are working towards helping others as well as upgrading in the near future.

  • All donations we receive help us to push towards our goals for others as well as ourselves.

  • We promise to donate 75% of all donations to either a local charity company or large charity organization. 

Donate Now

Help us make a difference


Thank you for your donation!

bottom of page